COVID-19: Health and Safety Are Our #1 Concern
Our Hospital Is OPEN For You and Your Pet!
These are our Covid-19 Protocols as of February 22, 2022
The following protocols must be adhered to by all clients regardless of vaccination status
No mask, No entry, No Exceptions.
Anyone entering our building must be wearing a mask regardless of vaccination status.
- Only one person per family is allowed in the building for appointments or for pick-ups/drop-offs of medication and samples. If you have family members with you (including children), we will ask for you to remain curbside.
- If you have traveled out of the country or state within 14 days, we ask for you to remain curbside.
- If you have any Covid-19 symptoms (i.e. cough, fever) we ask for you to remain curbside or to reschedule your appointment.
- Currently, the bathroom, coffee station, and water cooler are not for use by clients.
When you arrive at the hospital, you only need to call the office if you prefer to be a curbside appointment. For in-person appointments, please enter at the front of the building. If there are more than 3 parties in the waiting room, we ask for you to wait outside the front door on the walkway. This will allow us to maintain proper social distancing between parties.
We thank you for your loyalty and support during these challenging times. If you have any questions, please call us at (908) 233-6030 . We look forward to seeing you again! Please contact us with any questions.
- The Staff at Westfield Animal Hospital